The Victoria & Albert Museum, c1983
The Victoria & Albert Museum.
- London : Scala/Philip Wilson in association with The Museum, c1983.
- Physical Description:
- 384 p. : col. ill. ; 28 cm.
- Reference LibraryN1150 V52 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Includes index.
- Subject Terms:
- Victoria and Albert Museum.
- British art / Michael Darby
- European art / Anthony Burton and Susan Haskins
- Oriental art / John Ayers.