Bullock, W. (William), fl. 1808-1828, A companion to Mr. Bullock's Museum , 1811
- A companion to Mr. Bullock's Museum : containing a brief description of upwards of ten thousand natural and foreign curiosities, antiquities, and productions of the fine arts / collected during sixteen years of arduous research and at an expense of upwards of twenty-four thousand pounds, and now open for public inspection in the Great Room, Room 22, Piccadilly, London, which has been fitted up for the purpose in a manner entirely new by William Bullock ...
- The tenth edition.
- London :bPrinted for the proprietor by Henry Rennell, No. 21, Piccadilly, London, 1811.
- Physical Description:
- , vi, 150 p.,  leaf of plates : ill. ; 19 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsQL71 G72 L5 1811Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- In original boards. Label on cover reads: Descriptive catalogue of Mr. Bullock's extensive museum of natural history, antiquities, and production of the fine arts ...
Advertisements:  p. at end.
Page 1 has title: A companion to the Liverpool Museum.
Altick, R. Shows of London, p. -252.
- Subject Terms:
- Art objects -- Catalogs.Galer, Allan Maxcey, b. 1867 -- Bookplate.Liverpool Museum (Liverpool, England)Natural history -- Catalogs and collections.Reynell, Henry -- Printer.
- Wood engravings -- 1811.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.