Alderley Edge and its neighbourhood.
- Macclesfield : Printed by J. Swinnerton, 1843.
- Physical Description:
- 69 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 20 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA690.A318 A4 1843Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Plates lithographed by Thomas Picken after C.S.; printed by Day & Haghe.
Presentation copy "from the author" to Algernon Charles Stanley; inscription dated 1855.
Author is Robert Bakewell, according to bookseller.
- Subject Terms:
- Alderley Edge (England) -- Description and travel.Alderley Edge (England) -- History.Bakewell, Robert, 1768-1843 -- Pres. insc. to Algernon Charles Stanley, 1855.Day & Haghe -- Printer.Stanley, Algernon Charles, 1843-1928 -- Pres. insc. from the author, 1855.Swinnerton, J. -- Printer.
- Lithotints -- 1843.
Lithographs -- 1843.
Wood engravings -- 1843.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.