IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Weale, John, 1791-1862, Monograms, old architectural ornament, sacred illustrations, borders and alphabets,, 
Monograms, old architectural ornament, sacred illustrations, borders and alphabets, collected on the continent and in England, by John Weale.
- London, Printed by Standidge & co. 
- Physical Description:
- 1 p. l., col. front., 17 plates. (partly col., 1 double) 38 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNK3615 W3 1852+ OversizeView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- Plates lithographed by Francis Bedford. One plate printed by Day & Haghe, others by Standidge & Co.
- Subject Terms:
- Alphabets.Day & Haghe -- Printer.Decoration and ornament.Lithography -- Specimens -- .Monograms.Standidge & Co. -- Printer.
- Chromolithographs -- .
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.