Specimens of encaustic tile pavements : manuafactured by Maw and Co.of Benthall Works, Broseley, Shropshire / from patterns designed and arranged by Messrs. George Goldie, M. Digby Wyatt, and H.B. Garling ...
- London : [s.n.], 1862 [i.e. 1863].
- Physical Description:
- 10 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 33 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNA3840 M53 1863+ OversizeView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- In printed wrappers.
Price list (p. 7-10) is dated 1863.
Letterpress printed by Whittingham and Wilkins at the Chiswick Press.
Chromolithographs printed by Day & Son.
- Subject Terms:
- Chiswick Press -- Printer.Day & Son -- Printer.Lithography -- Specimens -- 1862.Mosaics.Pavements, Mosaic.Tiles.Whittingham and Wilkins -- Printer.
- Chromolithographs -- 1862.
YCBA Collections Search
Maw & Co. (Benthall, England), Specimens of encaustic tile pavements , 1862 [i.e. 1863]
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.