Essay on sepulchres; or, A proposal for erecting some memorial of the illustrious dead in all ages on the spot where their remains have been interred / By William Godwin.
- London : Printed for W. Miller, 1809.
- Physical Description:
- xii, 116 p. front. l7 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA655 G6View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Frontispiece etched by James Hopwood; after William Hilton.
Printed by B. M'Millan, Bow Street, Covent Garden.
- Subject Terms:
- Aldis, Charles, Sir, 1775?-1863 -- Bookplate.Etching -- Specimens -- 1809.M'Millan, B. -- Printer.Miller, William -- Publisher.Sepulchral monuments.
YCBA Collections Search
Godwin, William, 1756-1836, Essay on sepulchres; or, A proposal for erecting some memorial of the illustrious dead in all ages on the spot where their remains have been interred , 1809
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.