The panorama of the world, or, An enquiry into the manners, and customs, of the principal foreign inhabitants of the globe : with beautiful coloured engravings.
- London : Published by R. Miller, 24 Old Fish Street, Doctors Commons, [ca. 1820]
- Physical Description:
- 126 p.,  leaves of plates : col. ill. ; 14 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsGT85 P3 1820Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- "Printed by T. Crabb, John Street, Blackfriars Road." -- P. 126.
Publisher known to have been active ca. 1820: cf. Osborne coll., p. 486.
The plates also appear in: Costumes, or, A short sketch of the manners and customs of the principal foreign inhabitants of the globe. London : R. Miller, ca. 1816.
- Subject Terms:
- Crabb, Thomas -- Printer.Dialogues.Etching, Colored -- Specimens -- 1820.Manners and customs -- Juvenile literature.Miller, R. -- Publisher.
YCBA Collections Search
The panorama of the world, or, An enquiry into the manners, and customs, of the principal foreign inhabitants of the globe , [ca. 1820]
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.