Whistler, James McNeill, 1834-1903, The gentle art of making enemies, 
The gentle art of making enemies. With an introd. by Alfred Werner.
- New York, Dover Publications 
- Physical Description:
- xxii, 340 p. illus. 19 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18 W57 A3 1967 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email email@example.com]
- "Unabridged and unaltered republication [with new introd.] of the second, enlarged edition published ... in 1892."
- Subject Terms:
- Whistler, James McNeill, 1834-1903.