Brown's Self-interpreting family Bible : containing the Old and New Testaments : to which are annexed marginal references and illustrations, an exact summary of the several books, a paraphrase on the most obscure or important parts, explanatory notes, evangelical reflections ... / by Rev. John Brown ... ; with many additional references and numerous illustrations.
- Additional Title(s):
Bible. English. Authorized. 1870.
- London : Glough & Muir, Castle Street, [187-?]
- Physical Description:
- lxxxii, , 25, 1123, 74 p.,  leaves of plates : col. ill., maps ; 34 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsBS185 1870z L5+ OversizeView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Plates printed by J.M Kronheim & Co.
- Subject Terms:
- Bible -- Commentaries.Bible -- Illustrations.Glough and Muir -- Publisher.Kronheim (J. M.) & Co. -- Printer.Lithography -- Specimens -- [187-?].Nichols family -- Provenance.
- Chromoxylographs -- [187-?].
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.