The cries of London; exhibiting several of the itinerant traders of antient and modern times. Copied from rare engravings, or drawn from the life. With a memoir and portrait of the author.
- London, J. B. Nichols, 1839.
- Physical Description:
- xv, 99 p. plates, port. 30 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA688 S654 1839+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Frontispiece engraved by William Skelton; after J. Jackson.
In original boards.
- Subject Terms:
- Cries -- England -- London.Engraving -- Specimens -- 1839.Etching -- Specimens -- 1839.Inman, Thomas, 1820-1876 -- Bookplate.London (England) -- Social life and customs -- Illustrations.Nichols (John Bowyer) and Son -- Publisher.Peddlers -- England.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.