Audsley, W. (William), b. 1833, Outlines of ornament in the leading styles , 1881
- Outlines of ornament in the leading styles : selected from executed ancient and modern works : a book of reference for the architect, sculptor, decorative artist, and practical painter / by W. & G. Audsley ...
- London : Sampson Low, Marston, Searle, and Rivington, 1881.
- Physical Description:
- 14 p.,  leaves of plates : chiefly ill. ; 41 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsFolio A N 133Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Plates are lithographs after S.R.A., F.W.S., William James Audley, H.P., G.W., and George Ashdown Audsley.
- Subject Terms:
- Decoration and ornament -- History.Decoration and ornament.Lithography -- Specimens -- 1881.Sampson Low, Marston, Searle & Rivington -- Publisher.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.