Taylor, Jane, 1783-1824, City scenes, or, A peep into London for children, 1814
City scenes, or, A peep into London for children.
- London : Printed and sold by Darton, Harvey, and Darton, 55, Gracechurch Street, 1814.
- Physical Description:
- 72 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 16 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA678 T39 1814Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- First written in 1801 by William Darton. Revised in 1806 by Jane and Ann Taylor, with illustrations drawn and engraved by Jane Taylor.--cf. Osborne Coll., p. 191.
- Subject Terms:
- Darton, Harvey, and Darton -- Publisher.Etching -- Specimens -- 1814.London (England) -- Description and travel.Turnbull, Georgina Lindsay -- Autograph.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.