Cooke, Thomas, 1763-1818, A practical and familiar view of the science of physiognomy,, 1819
- A practical and familiar view of the science of physiognomy, compiled chiefly from the papers of the late Mr. T. Cooke, of Manchester, with a memoir and observations on the temperaments, by the editor. Illustrated by lithographic plates.
- London, Printed by S. Curtis, for Mrs. Cooke, 1819.
- Physical Description:
- x p., 1 ., 328,  p. VIII pl., incl front. (port.) 21 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsBF841 C7Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- In original boards.
- Subject Terms:
- Camberwell Press -- Printer.Cooke,, Mrs. -- Publisher.Curtis, S. -- Printer.Lithographic Institution -- Publisher.Lithography -- Specimens -- 1819.Physiognomy.Williamson, Jonathan -- Autograph.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.