Ackland, William, How to take stereoscopic pictures , 1857
- How to take stereoscopic pictures : including a detailed account of the necessary apparatus and a minute description of a modified collodio-albumen process / by William Ackland.
- London : Simpkin, Marshall & Co. ... ; 1857.
- Physical Description:
- 33 ,  p. : ill. ; 18 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNK3600 .T68Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC: Advertisements:  p. at end for cameras and lenses made by Horne & Thornthwaite.
BAC: Bound with: Handbook of initial letters and borders / by Victor Touche. London : Barnard and Son, .
Text printed by Adams & Gee, Middle Street, West Smithfield, E.C.
- Subject Terms:
- Adams and Gee -- Printer.Horne & Thornthwaite -- Publisher.Photography -- History.Photography, Stereoscopic.Simpkin, Marshall & Co. -- Publisher.Slides (Photography)
- Wood engravings -- 1857.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.