Harrison, W. Randle (William Randle), The handbook of alphabets and ornaments , [186-?]
The handbook of alphabets and ornaments / by W. Randle Harrison ...
- Seventh edition.
- London : J. Barnard and Son, [186-?]
- Physical Description:
- 10 p., 14 leaves of plates : ill. ; 18 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNK3600 T68Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Bound with: Handbook of initial letters and borders / by Victor Touche. London : Barnard and Son, .
Text printed by Adams & Gee, Middle Street, West Smithfield, E.C.
- Subject Terms:
- Adams & Gee -- Printer.Alphabets.Barnard (J.) and Son -- Publisher.Decoration and ornament.Initials.Lithography -- Specimens -- [186-?].
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.