A series of engravings illustrative of Pope's translation of Homer's Iliad and Odyssey : engraved by the most eminent artists after designs by Stothard, Fuseli, Westall, Smirke ...
- London : Printed by W. Lewis, Finch-Lane, Cornhill, [1810?]
- Physical Description:
-  leaves : chiefly ill ; 27 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPA4033 S4Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Plates engraved by Luigi Schiavonetti, Isaac Taylor, James Heath, James Fittler, William Bromley, Robert Hartley Cromek, James Stow, Edward Smith, William Henry Worthington, Francis Engleheart, Joseph Collyer, James Neagel, J.G. Walker, Charles Turner Warren, and Jean Marie Delatre ; after Edward Francis Burney, Henry Fuseli, Thomas Stothard, Henry Singleton, Henry Howard, Richard Westall, and Robert Smirke.
- Subject Terms:
- Engraving -- Specimens -- [1810?].Homer. Iliad -- Illustrations.Homer. Odyssey -- Illustrations.Lewis, W. -- Printer.
YCBA Collections Search
A series of engravings illustrative of Pope's translation of Homer's Iliad and Odyssey , [1810?]
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.