Alphabets and designs of different periods : for the use of illuminators and decorative artists / by F.G. Wood.
- London : J. Barnard and Son, .
- Physical Description:
- 10 p., 14 leaves of plates : ill. ; 18 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNK3600 T68Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC: British Art Center copy imperfect: plates 8-12 wanting. Includes an added chromolithograph. Bound with: Handbook of initial letters and borders /by Victor Touche. London : Barnard and Son, .
Introducation dated 1863.
Text printed by Adams and Gee, Middle Street, Cloth Fair, West Smithfield, E.C.
Head- and tail-pieces.
- Subject Terms:
- Adams and Gee -- Printer.Alphabets.Barnard (J.) and Son -- Publisher.Decoration and ornament.Lithography -- Specimens -- .
- Chromolithographs -- .
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.