IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Audsley, W. (William), b. 1833, Guide to the art of illuminating and missal painting , 1868
Guide to the art of illuminating and missal painting / by W. & G Audsley ...
- Fourteenth edition.
- London : George Rowney and Co., 1868.
- Physical Description:
- iv, -72,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 18 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNK3600 T68Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- Bound with: Handbook of initial letters and borders / by Victor Touche. London : Barnard and Son, 
Text printed by Henderson, Rait, and Fenton, 23 Berners Street, Oxford Street.
- Subject Terms:
- Henderson, Rait,and Fulton, -- Printer.Illumination of books and manuscripts -- Technique.Illumination of books and manuscripts, Medieval.Lithography -- Specimens -- 1868.Missals.Rowney (George) and Co. -- Publisher.
- Chromolithographs -- 1868.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.