Audsley, W. (William), b. 1833, Guide to the art of illuminating and missal painting , 1868
- Guide to the art of illuminating and missal painting / by W. & G Audsley ...
- Fourteenth edition.
- London : George Rowney and Co., 1868.
- Physical Description:
- iv, -72,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 18 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNK3600 T68Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Bound with: Handbook of initial letters and borders / by Victor Touche. London : Barnard and Son, 
Text printed by Henderson, Rait, and Fenton, 23 Berners Street, Oxford Street.
- Subject Terms:
- Henderson, Rait,and Fulton, -- Printer.Illumination of books and manuscripts -- Technique.Illumination of books and manuscripts, Medieval.Lithography -- Specimens -- 1868.Missals.Rowney (George) and Co. -- Publisher.
- Chromolithographs -- 1868.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.