Handbook of initial letters and borders : a series of twenty-five plates from the sixth to the sixteenth century / by Victor Touche.
- London : Barnard and Son, .
- Physical Description:
- v,  p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 18 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNK3600 T68Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Bound with: Guide to the art of illuminating and missal painting / by William James Audsley. London : George Rowney, 1868. -- The handbook of alphabets and ornaments / by W. Randle Harrison. London : J. Barnard and Son, [186-?] -- Alphabets and designs of different periods / by F.G. Wood. London : J. Barnard and Son, . -- How to take stereoscopic pictures / by William Ackland. London : Simpkin, Marshall & Co., 1857.
Date from BM.
- Subject Terms:
- Barnard and Son -- Publisher.Decoration and ornament.Initials.Lithography -- Specimens -- .Photography, Stereoscopic.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.