Description of Browsholme Hall : in the West Riding of the County of York, and of the parish of Waddington, in the same county : also, a collection of letters, from original manuscripts, in the reigns of Charles I and II and James II / in the possession of Thomas Lister Parker, of Browsholme Hall, Esq.
- London : Printed by S. Gosnell, Little Queen Street, Holborn, 1815.
- Physical Description:
- , 130 p.,  leaves of plates (one folded) : ill., genealogical table, plan ; 30 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA690 W115 P3 1815+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- SML Byzb 058: Ms. note on binding: To the Rt. Honble. Sir W.m(?) Scott with Mr. Parker's most respectful compts.
Plates drawn and etched by John Chessell Buckler.
"Tracts on public occurrences, in the reigns of [James I] Charles I. and II. and James II.," p. -130.
Privately printed by the author for distribution among his friends. The sale was afterwards limited to 100 copies. Upcott, p. 1410.
Upcott, W. English topography, p. 1408-1410.
- Subject Terms:
- Browsholme Hall.Etching -- Specimens -- 1815.Genealogy -- Parker family.Gosnell, S. -- Printer.Manuscripts -- Great Britain -- Catalogs.Parker family.Waddington (England) -- History.
YCBA Collections Search
Parker, Thomas Lister, 1779-1858, Description of Browsholme Hall , 1815
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.