Burley meeting-house in the New Forest , 1823
- Burley meeting-house in the New Forest : six miles from Ringwood, Hants, a town on the river Avon, so called from the ancient inhabitants of the county whom the Romans called Regni : in Domesday Book it is called Rinceived, a place of considerable antiquity : was certainly occupied by the Romans, and after by the Saxons, as an important post ...
- Ringwood [Hampshire] : Printed by W. Wheaton, 1823.
- Physical Description:
- 48 p. ; 17 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA690 B95 B8 1823Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- In original printed wrappers; stitched, as issued.
- Subject Terms:
- Burley Meeting House (Hampshire)Hampshire (England) -- History.Ringwood (Hampshire) -- Imprints -- Specimens -- 1823.Wheaton, W. -- Printer.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.