The rudiments of ancient architecture : in two parts : containing an historical account of the five orders, with their proportions and examples of each from the antiques : also Vitruvius on the temples and intercolumniations, &c. of the ancients ... : with a dictionary of terms ...
- London : Printed for I. & J. Taylor ..., 1789.
- Physical Description:
- , viii, 84 p., 10 leaves of plates : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNA260 R8 1789View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- At least one illustration engraved by James Basire.
- Subject Terms:
- Architecture -- Orders.Architecture, Greek.Architecture, Roman.Engraving -- Specimens -- 1789.I. and J. Taylor (Firm) -- Publisher.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.