Macvicar, John Gibson, 1800-1884, The philosophy of the beautiful , 1855
The philosophy of the beautiful / by John G. Macvicar ...
- Edinburgh : Edmonston and Douglas, 1855.
- Physical Description:
- xvi, 175 p., 8 leaves of plates : ill. ; 21 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN62 M328 1855Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Orange publisher's cloth binding.
Binder's ticket: John Gray, Edinburgh.
"Edinburgh: Printed by R. and R. Clark."
- Subject Terms:
- Aesthetics.Clark, R. and R. -- Printer.Edmonston and Douglas -- Publisher.Gray, John -- Bookbinder.Lithography -- Specimens -- 1855.Newburyport Public Library -- Provenance.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.