An introduction to the study of painting : arranged under three heads, viz. geometry, perspective, and light and shadow : elucidated by question and answer / by E. Rudge ...
- London : Published by Hurst, Chance & Co., and Ward, Stratford-upon-Avon, 1828.
- Physical Description:
- , ii, , 85 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 27 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNC750 R82 1828Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Illustrations engraved by W.W. Law; after Edward Rudge.
Printed by J. Ward, Stratford-upon-Avon.
- Subject Terms:
- Drawing -- Technique.Engraving -- Specimens -- 1828.Hurst, Chance, & Co. -- Publisher.Littleton, G. -- Autograph.Perspective.Shades and shadows.Ward, J. -- Printer.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.