The throne that Jack built, or, Royal Coronation : embellished with sixteen coloured engravings.
- London : Printed and sold by John Marshall, 140, Fleet Street, from Aldermary Church-yard, 1820.
- Physical Description:
-  leaves : col. ill. ; 19 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA538 A1 T5 1820Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Hand-colored illustrations after Isaac Robert Cruikshank.
Souvenir of the coronation of George IV.
Hand-colored pictorial label on front cover, as issued.
- Subject Terms:
- Engraving, Colored -- Specimens -- 1820.George IV, King of Great Britain, 1762-1830 -- Coronation.Marshall, John -- Printer.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.