Great Britain. Commissioners Appointed to Inquire into the Cost and Applicability of the Exhibition Building in Hyde Park, Report of the commissioners appointed to inquire into the cost and applicability of the exhibition building in Hyde Park , 1852
- Report of the commissioners appointed to inquire into the cost and applicability of the exhibition building in Hyde Park : presented to both Houses of Parliament by command of her Majesty.
- London : Printed by George Edward Eyre and William Spottiswoode ..., 1852.
- Physical Description:
- vii, 49 p. ; 33 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNA6750 L6 C73 1852+ OversizeAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Commissioners were Lord Edward Seymour, Sir William Cubitt, and John Lindley. Witnesses were Charles Fox, Sir Joseph Paxton, Henry Cole, et al.
- Subject Terms:
- Crystal Palace (Great Exhibition, 1851, London, England)Eyre (George Edward) and Spottiswoode (William) -- Printer.Great Exhibition (1851 : London, England)
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.