Rendle's Patent system of glazing : railway stations, winter gardens, exhibition buildings, skating rinks, railway sheds, markets, public buildings, workshops, weaving sheds, skylights, etc. : also conservatories, plant houses, orchard houses, etc.
- Frome [Somerset] ; Butter & Tanner, [1877?]
London : Butter & Tanner, [1877?]
- Physical Description:
- 16 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsTH2457 R4 1877Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Original printed wrappers.
At head of title: By Her Majesty's royal letters patent.
Running title: Rendle's Illustrated catalogue.
Trade catalogue for firm specializing in iron-and-glass roof construction. Includes testimonials, most dated 1876, one dated 1877.
- Subject Terms:
- Architecture -- Great Britain -- 19th century.Architecture, Victorian -- Great Britain.Butler & Tanner -- Printer.Commercial catalogs -- Specimens.Glass construction.Roofs.
- Wood engravings -- [1877?].
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.