The history of Little Fanny : exemplified in a series of figures.
- London : Scolar Press, 1977.
- Physical Description:
- 15 p. : col. ill. ; 14 cm. + 4 sheets
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsGV1199 H621 1810aView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Authorship sometimes attributed to Amelia Troward.--cf. Osborne Coll.
Facsim of: 2nd ed. London : Printed for S. and J. Fuller, 1810.
Sheets are col. facsims. of plates in original ed. Included are 7 headless figures, 3 hats, and 1 head, all intended to be cut out.
Advertised as a companion to The history and adventures of Little Henry.
Osborne Collection of early children's books, 1566-1910, p. 1052.
- Subject Terms:
- Children's literature, English.
- Paper dolls.
Recreations -- Great Britain.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.