Choice examples of art manufacture : from the Marlborough House and other valuable collections : mounted flagons, jewellery, lock furniture, porcelain.
- Birmingham : T. Underwood, Lithographer, Union Passage, [185-].
- Physical Description:
-  leaf, 4 leaves of plates : chiefly ill. ; 40 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsFolio A N 134Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- British Art Center has 2 copies of plate no. 4.
Plates are laid in original printed wrappers.
Illustrations show both contemporary and historical pieces and include work by Minton & Co., Kerr, Binns & Co., and Wedgwood.
The Museum of Ornament Art was housed temporarily in Marlborough House from 1852 until 1857, when it was moved to South Kensington.
- Subject Terms:
- Art objects.Decoration and ornament.Marlborough House (London, England)Underwood, T. -- Publisher.
- Lithotints -- [185-].
Lithographs -- [185-].
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.