Samuel Palmer, 1805-1881 : catalogue raisonne ́of the paintings and drawings and a selection of the prints in the Ashmolean Museum / by David Blayney Brown.
- Oxford : Ashmolean Museum, 1983.
- Physical Description:
- 74 p.,  p. of plates : ill., ports. ; 22 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18 P19 A12 B52 1983 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- "University of Oxford. Ashmolean Museum."
"This catalogue was originally published in 1982 in asscociation withMessrs. Hazlitt, Gooden & Fox ..."--T.p. verso.
"The exhibition was shown during 1982 at ...Hazlitt, Gooden & Fox, London, 15 July - 17 September [and at] National Gallery of Scotland ... Edinburgh, 1 October - 12 December" -- T.p. verso.
Includes bibliographical references.
- Subject Terms:
- Palmer, Samuel, 1805-1881 -- Catalogues raisonnés.Palmer, Samuel, 1805-1881 -- Exhibitions.
YCBA Collections Search
Brown, David Blayney, Samuel Palmer, 1805-1881 , 1983