The Regent's Park Colosseum, or, "Without hyperbole, the wonder of the world" : being an account of a forgotten pleasure dome and its creators / by Ralph Hyde ; embellished with six hand-coloured plates and numerous graphic illustrations.
- London : Ackermann, 1982.
- Physical Description:
- 73 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. (some col.) ; 38 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsFolio A D 53Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Bound by Hunter & Foulis, Edinburgh.
In box, as issued.
Plates are hand-colored. Printed in monochrome collotype by Cotswold Collotype Company.
Text is printed letterpress by Skelton's Press, Ltd.
"This edition limited to two hundred numbered copies, signed by the author, of which this is No. ."
- Subject Terms:
- Ackermann -- Publisher.Colosseum (London, England)Cotswold Collotype Company -- Printer.Hunter & Foulis -- Bookbinder.Skelton's Press -- Printer.
YCBA Collections Search
Hyde, Ralph, The Regent's Park Colosseum, or, "Without hyperbole, the wonder of the world" , 1982
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.