The world in miniature, or, Panorama of the costumes, manners, & customs of all nations , 1825
- The world in miniature, or, Panorama of the costumes, manners, & customs of all nations : with twenty-four copper-plates.
- London : Printed by T. Richardson, 98, High Holborn, for John Bysh, 8, West Square ..., Newington, 1825.
- Physical Description:
- 126 p.,  leaves of plates : col. ill. ; 14 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsG121 W67 1825Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Plates are hand colored.
- Subject Terms:
- Bysh, John -- Publisher.Clothing and dress.Etching, Colored -- Specimens -- 1825.Geography.Manners and customs.Richardson, T. -- Printer.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.