IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Sillett, James, 1764-1840, Grammar to flower-painting , 1826
Grammar to flower-painting : being a concise, plain, and easy method for amateurs to attain the rudiments of the science without the help of a master : in ten plates, coloured / from drawings by J. Sillett.
- Norwich : Published by W. Freeman, Printseller, sold by R. Ackermann, London ... : 1826.
- Physical Description:
-  leaves : all ill. ; 39 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsND1400 S54 1826+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- Plates lithographed and printed by C. Hullmandel.
Plates are laid in original printed wrappers & are uncolored here.
- Subject Terms:
- Ackermann, R. -- Publisher.Botanical illustration.Drawing books -- Specimens.Flowers in art.Freeman, W. -- Publisher.Harrison, L. -- Printer.Hullmandel's (C.) Lithography -- Printer.Lithography -- Specimens -- 1826.Painting -- Technique.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.