Description of the three celebrated pictures by Rubens : in the museum at Antwerp : The crucifixion, The adoration of the kings, and The entombment / copied by R.R. Reinagle ... ; now exhibiting at No. 61, Pall Mall, two doors from the British Gallery ...
- London : Printed by J. Barfield ..., 1819.
- Physical Description:
- vi, -31 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 17 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsND673 R9 A4 1819Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Plates engraved by Richard Woodman; after Ramsay Richard Reinagle.
This copy is disbound.
- Subject Terms:
- Barfield, J. -- Printer.Etching -- Specimens -- 1819.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.