The picture of Birmingham : being a concise but comprehensive historical and descriptive account of that place, intended for the information both of residents and visitors.
- Birmingham : Printed for J. Drake, New Street ..., 1825.
- Physical Description:
- vii, , 112 p., 5 leaves of plates (one folded) : ill., plan ; 20 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA690 B6 P5 1825Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BEIR WA 20533: Autograph of E.C. Read, Birmingham, May 16, 1821.
- Subject Terms:
- Baldwin, Craddock and Joy -- Publisher.Birmingham (England) -- Tours.Drake, James, fl. 1825 -- Publisher.Engraving -- Specimens -- 1825.Read, E.C. -- Autograph.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.