T.C. Dibdin's Pleasing self instructor in the art of drawing : comprised in a series of progressive lessons carefully engraved and simplified with printed letterpress directions : by which a child 9 years old may teach itself the art without the pressure of a master / by T.C. Dibdin ...
- London : Tallis & Co., [185-?]
- Physical Description:
- , 8, , 40 p., 8, 32 leaves of plates : ill. ; 14 x 22 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNC735 D52View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- From t.p.: Sold by H. Rowe, 2 Clemmitts Inn, Old Bailey & by all booksellers, in 7 monthly parts, at 2/- each ...
Added lithographed t.p. has been altered to read: T.O. Dibdir's Pleasing self instructor ...
Running title for first part (p. -8) reads: Dibdin's Self-instructor in the art of drawing.
Running title for second part (p. -40) reads: Dibdir's Pleasing self-instructer [sic] in the art of drawing.
- Subject Terms:
- Drawing -- Technique.Drawing books -- Specimens.Lithography -- Specimens -- [185-?].Rowe, H. -- Publisher.Tallis & Co. -- Publisher.Thorn, R. J. -- Autograph, 1851.
YCBA Collections Search
Dibdin, Thomas Colman, 1810-1893, T.C. Dibdin's Pleasing self instructor in the art of drawing , [185-?]
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.