A panoramic view of the town, harbour, forts & defences of Sebastopol & the siege works of the allied armies of England & France : shewing the trenches, approaches, batteries & the present position of the French & English armies from Balaklava to Sebastopol : also the streets, public buildings, forts, dock yards, recent defences, the town, the redoubts on Mount Sapoune & the approaches of the French for their reduction ...
- London : ... Stannard & Dixon, 7, Poland St., 1855.
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet : all ill. ; 54 x 77 cm. folded to 19 x 12 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDK215.7 P3 1855Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Drawn and lithographed by Thomas Packer.
Title & imprint from sheet.
Cover title: The seat of war : map of the Crimea, Sevastopol, &c.
- Subject Terms:
- Crimean War, 1853-1856 -- Pictorial works.Panoramas -- Specimens.Sevastopolʹ (Ukraine) -- History -- Siege, 1854-1855 -- Pictorial works.Stannard & Dixon -- Printer.
- Lithotints -- 1855.
YCBA Collections Search
Packer, Thomas, A panoramic view of the town, harbour, forts & defences of Sebastopol & the siege works of the allied armies of England & France , 1855
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.