Gage d'amitié : the northern tourist : seventy-three views of lake and mountain scenery, etc. in Westmorland, Cumberland, Durham, & Northumberland.
- London : H. Fisher, R. Fisher & P. Jackson, 1835.
- Physical Description:
-  p.,p. -148,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 29 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA670.L1 G2 1835+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Plates engraved by William A. Le Petit, James Sands, Samuel Lacey, Thomas Jeavons, W. Floyd, M.J. Starling, Robert Sands, Joseph Clayton Bentley, J. Starling, Joseph William Lowry, John Thomas, H.W. Bond, Weld Taylor, Samuel Bradshaw and A. Le Petit; after George Pickering, Thomas Allom, and John Dobson.
This title also issued as vol. 2 of Westmorland, Cumberland, Durham, and Northumberland / with descriptions by Thomas Rose. London, 1832-1835.
- Subject Terms:
- Cumberland (England) -- Pictorial works.Durham (England) -- Pictorial works.Fisher (H.), Fisher (R.), and Jackson (P.) -- PublisherLake District (England) -- Pictorial works.Northumberland (England) -- Pictorial works.Steel engraving -- Specimens -- 1835Westmorland (England) -- Pictorial works.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.