IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Solly, N. Neal (Nathaniel Neal), 1811-1895, Memoir of the life of William James Müller , 1875
Memoir of the life of William James Müller : a native of Bristol, landscape and figure painter, with original letters and an account of his travels and of his principal works / by N. Neal Solly ; author of "The Life of David Cox" ; illustrated with photographs from painting and sketches by the artist's own hand.
- London : Chapman and Hall, 193, Piccadilly, 1875.
- Physical Description:
- xxii, 369,  p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 27 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsND497.M84 S65 1875+View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.Reference LibraryNJ18.M944 S65 1875 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- Printed by Virtue and Co., City Road.
Some illustrations are mounted photographs, signed: Vincent, Brooks, Day & Son.
Engraved vignette on t.p.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's gilt- and black-stamped green cloth. Bevelled-edge boards.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists -- Great Britain -- 19th century -- Biography.Chapman and Hall -- Publisher.Müller, William James, 1812-1845.Virtue and Co. -- Printer.
Engravings -- 1875.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.