Memoir of the life of William James Müller : a native of Bristol, landscape and figure painter, with original letters and an account of his travels and of his principal works / by N. Neal Solly ; author of "The Life of David Cox" ; illustrated with photographs from painting and sketches by the artist's own hand.
- London : Chapman and Hall, 193, Piccadilly, 1875.
- Physical Description:
- xxii, 369,  p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 27 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsND497.M84 S65 1875+Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.Reference LibraryNJ18.M944 S65 1875 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Printed by Virtue and Co., City Road.
Some illustrations are mounted photographs, signed: Vincent, Brooks, Day & Son.
Engraved vignette on t.p.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's gilt- and black-stamped green cloth. Bevelled-edge boards.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists -- Great Britain -- 19th century -- Biography.Chapman and Hall -- Publisher.Müller, William James, 1812-1845.Virtue and Co. -- Printer.
Engravings -- 1875.
YCBA Collections Search
Solly, N. Neal (Nathaniel Neal), 1811-1895, Memoir of the life of William James Müller , 1875
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.