Aiken, Edmund, 1780-1820, An essay on the Doric order of architecture , 1810
- An essay on the Doric order of architecture : containing a historical view of its rise and progress among the ancients, with a critical investigation of its principles of composition and adaptation to modern use : illustrated by figures of the principal antique examples, drawn to one scale, from the best authorities / by Edmund Aiken ...
- London : Printed by T. Bensley ... and sold by J. Taylor ... , 1810.
- Physical Description:
- 23,  p., 7 leaves of plates (one folded) : ill. ; 56 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsFolio A N 139Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Signatures: [A]-G².
- Subject Terms:
- Architecture -- Orders.Bensley, T. -- Printer.Engraving -- Specimens -- 1810.Taylor, J. (Josiah) -- Publisher.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.