A companion to Mr. Bullock's museum : containing a brief description of upward of seven thousand natural and foreign curiosities, antiquities and productions of the fine arts : collected principally at Liverpool, during several years of arduous research and at an expence of upwards of twenty-two thousand pounds, and now open for public inspection in the Great Room, 22, Piccadilly, London, which has been fitted up for the purpose in a manner entirely new ...
- The ninth edition.
- London : Printed for the proprietor, by Henry Reynell, No. 21, Piccadilly, London, 1810.
- Physical Description:
- , v, -147 p.,  leaf of plates : ill. ; 19 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsQL71 G72 L5 1810Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- In original boards. Label on cover reads: Descriptive catalogue of Mr. Bullock's extensive museum of natural history, antiquities, and production of the fine arts ...
Advertisement:  p. at end.
Page 1 has title: A companion to the Liverpool Museum.
Altick, R. Shows of London, p.-252.
- Subject Terms:
- Art objects -- Catalogs.Crosse, R. -- Autograph.Liverpool Museum (Liverpool, England)Natural history -- Catalogs and collections.Rennell, Henry -- Printer.
- Wood engravings -- 1810.
YCBA Collections Search
Bullock, W. (William), fl. 1808-1828, A companion to Mr. Bullock's museum , 1810
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.