Mackenzie, E. (Eneas), 1778-1832, An account of the most striking and wonderful events in the life of Napoleon Bonaparte , 1816
- An account of the most striking and wonderful events in the life of Napoleon Bonaparte : from his sailing from Elba to his landing at St. Helena : comprising a circumstantial description of the memorable Battle of Waterloo, and of the singular island to which the ex-emperor has been banished : embellished with a view of St. Helena.
- Newcastle upon Tyne : Printed by Mackenzie and Dent, St. Nicholas Church-Yard, 1816.
- Physical Description:
- 119,  p.,  leaves of plates (one folded) : ill., plan ; 22 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDC203 .M3 1816Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Subject Terms:
- Engraving -- Specimens -- 1816.Etching -- Specimens -- 1816.Mackenzie and Dent -- Printer.Napoleon I, Emperor of the French, 1769-1821.Waterloo, Battle of, Waterloo, Belgium, 1815.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.