MacGregory, John, An account of the sepulchers of the antients, and a description of their monuments , 1712
- An account of the sepulchers of the antients, and a description of their monuments : from the creation of the world, to the building of the pyramids, and from thence to the destruction of Jerusalem : in two parts ... / by John Mack Gregory ...
- London : Printed for the author and to be sold by J. Barnes ..., W. Taylor ..., E. Curll ..., and G. Strahan ..., 1712.
- Physical Description:
- , xxvi, , 108 p. ; 20 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsGT3170 .M2Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- No more published?
- Subject Terms:
- Barnes, F. -- Publisher.Curll, E. -- Publisher.Gregory, John Mack -- Publisher.Monuments.Sepulchral monuments.Strahan, G. -- Publisher.Taylor, W. -- Publisher.Tombs.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.