Hogarth moralized : a complete edition of all the most capital and admired works of William Hogarth / accompanied with concise and comprehensive explanations of their moral tendency by ... Dr. Trusler ; an introduction, and many additional notes ...
- London : Printed at the Shakespeare Press by W. Nicol, for John Major, 1831.
- Physical Description:
- xxvi, 293 p.,  leaves of plates : ill., port. ; 20 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsND497.H7 H7 1831Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Plates engraved by William Henry Worthington, William Henry Watt, Charles Pye, T. Smith, Philipp Audinet, Andrew Duncan, Edward Smith, T.E. Nicholson, George Cruikshank, and Isaac Cruikshank; after William Hogarth.
- Subject Terms:
- Greenberg, Richard -- Ownership.Major, John -- Publisher.Nicol, W. -- Printer.
- Etchings -- 1831.
Wood engravings -- 1831.
Steel engravings -- 1831.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.