Fielding, T. H. (Theodore Henry), 1781-1851, The knowledge and restoration of old paintings , 1847
- The knowledge and restoration of old paintings : the modes of judging between copies and originals : and a brief life of the principal masters in the different schools of painting / by T.H. Fielding ...
- London : Ackermann and Co., 1847.
- Physical Description:
- xv, 217 p. ; 17 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsND1140 F4 1847Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Catalogue of painting & drawing materials available from Ackermann: 8 p. at end.
Blind- and gold-stamped green(?) publisher's cloth binding.
Printed by Macintosh, Great New-street, London.
Cover reads: T.H. Fielding on the knowledge and restoration of old paintings.
- Subject Terms:
- Ackermann and Co. -- Publisher.Artists' materials -- Catalogs.Fielding, Charles -- Pres. insc. from his brother Fred Fielding.Fielding, Fred -- Pres. insc. to his brother Charles Fielding.Macintosh -- Printer.Painters -- Biography.Painting -- Conservation and restoration.Painting -- Expertising.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.