Golden thoughts from golden fountains : selected and arranged in fifty-two divisions / illustrations by eminent artists, engraved by the brothers Dalziel.
- London : Frederick Warne and Company, Bedford Street, Covent Garden ; 
New York : Scribner, Welford, and Co., 
- Physical Description:
- xvi, , 290,  p. : ill. ; 26 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPR1175 .G65 1868Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Wood engravings by the Dalziel brothers; after Arthur Boyd Houghton, Edward Dalziel, Thomas Bolton Gilchrist Septimus Dalziel, John Lawson, Josef Wolf, William Paton Burton, William Small, John Dawson Watson, George Dalziel, G. Simms, George John Pinwell, and John William North.
"Initial letters and ornamental designs by P. Hundley."--P. xvi.
Date of publication from NSTC.
Printer's mark of the Dalziel brothers on verso of t.p.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's gilt-stamped maroon cloth with bevelled edges; gilt edges. Binding signed on front and back: WR [William Harry Rogers].
- Subject Terms:
- English poetry.Frederick Warne and Co. -- Publisher.Great Britain -- Social life and customs -- 19th century.Rogers, William Henry, 1825-1873, -- Bookbinding designer.Scribner, Welford, and Co. -- Publisher.
- Wood engravings -- 1868.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.