Recollections of North Wales.
- London : Newman & Co., 48 Watling St., [18--]
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet : all ill. ; 7 x 78 cm. folded to 7 x 6 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA730 R42Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Gold-stamped red publisher's morocco binding, with brass clasp.
Title and publishing information from cover.
At head of title on cover: No. 7.
No more published?
Newman & Co. was at this address 1845-1866.--cf. Wakeman, G. Guide to 19th century colour printers, p. 84.
- Subject Terms:
- Lithography -- Specimens -- [18--].Miniature books -- Specimens.Newman & Co. -- Printer.Panoramas -- Specimens.Wales -- Pictorial works.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.