Edwards, H. Sutherland (Henry Sutherland), 1828-1906, An authentic account of the Chinese commission , 
- An authentic account of the Chinese commission : which was sent to report on the Great Exhibition : wherein the opinion of China is shown as not corresponding at all with our own / the whole from the Chinese reports now collated by Sutherland Edwards, and by him translated and put into rhyme ; with about enough reason to suit the demands of the holiday season.
- London : Printed at 15 and 16, Gough Square, by H. Vizetelly, and sold by him there ..., 
- Physical Description:
- 32 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. (some col.); 19 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsT690 .E38Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- In original printed wrappers.
Added engraved t.p.
- Subject Terms:
- Chinese -- Great Britain.Great Exhibition (1851 : London, England)Vizetelly, H. -- Printer.
- Wood engravings -- Hand-colored -- .
Wood engravings -- .
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.