An historical and descriptive account of the town of Lancaster , 1811
An historical and descriptive account of the town of Lancaster : collected from the best authorities ...
- Second edition, with additions.
- Lancaster : Printed and published by C. Clark, Market-place, and sold by Cradock and Joy, Paternoster-Row, London, 1811.
- Physical Description:
- vii, 128,  p.,  leaves of plates (some folded) : ill., plans ; 22 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA690 L2 H57 1811Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Plans engraved by Samuel John Neele. One plate engraved by I. Hays; after Edward Jones.
Half t.p. reads: An account of Lancaster.
- Subject Terms:
- Clark, C. -- Printer.Cradock and Joy -- Publisher.Engraving -- Specimens -- 1811.Etching -- Specimens -- 1811.Lancaster (England) -- Description and travel.Lancaster (England) -- History.Wallbank, Newell S. -- Autograph, 1926.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.