Characteristics of the great schools of painting : intended as a first step towards forming the minds of youth to a knowledge of those works by which they will acquire a correct taste in the art / by W.M. Craig ...
- [London : s.n.], 1812 [i.e. 1813].
- Physical Description:
-  leaf,  leaves of plates : chiefly ill. ; 24 x 30 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNC735 C72 1813+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Preface and all plates are dated 1813.
In original printed wrappers.
Author, title, and publishing information from front wrapper.
- Subject Terms:
- Moncrieffe, G. E. -- Autograph.
- Soft-ground etchings -- .
YCBA Collections Search
Craig, W. M. (William Marshall), approximately 1765-approximately 1834, Characteristics of the great schools of painting , 1812 [i.e. 1813]
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.